
The trick is that I missed Halloween with the girls. The treat is that Brenna sent pictures (courtesy Jan, I think -- thanks Jan!). Abra was a pink unicorn; Thalia was a green dragon. Pink unicorns and green dragons sound like something out Dumbo's nightmare, or the aftermath of overly fermented pumpkin juice, but here they are in all their glory.
and of course they proceeded to beat the living bejeesus out of the spongebob squarepants pinata to get to the candy inside:



4 comments:
Technically, Abra was a lavendar unicorn, though she looks pink in the picture.
Unicorns are often lavendar changing to pink only in photos. Their horns can grow longer in photos and their beards can entirely cease to exist. It's not logical. It's just true.
They are so precious!! I can't wait to meet them!
can you believe you're getting two new cousins, deby? they are fun kids, it will be great for them to meet you, too!
Post a Comment