Monday, October 30, 2006

There's a new sheriff in town....

So a few years back, Pauli got Nelson and Healy some fuzzy toy mice that made squeaky noises. For the most part, the boys left them alone unless they were high as a kite on cheap catnip.

Well, Pearl took to them immediately. In fact, I had to hide them from her last night since she was playing with them and making them squeak nonstop at 1:30am.

So I come home from work tonight and find this watersoaked squeaky mouse lying on its side in the upstairs hallway making very faint continuous squeaky noises. Near as I can tell, she drowned it in her waterbowl, and then dragged it through the house. At least I hope that's all that happened. The surviving squeaky mouse is understandably concerned...


It's Dead, Jim




Healy stares in horror at the carnage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're entirely welcome, Spock.