Friday, October 27, 2006

Let the hissing begin!

So the drive was as you might imagine. For the first half hour or so, I got to listen to this*, but then the cats settled down and, other than Chicago traffic and rain the whole way, we made it back ok.

Pearl and Tango are upstairs, and Nelson and Healy are downstairs. On several occasions last night I heard hissing coming from the doorway that seperates them, which I suspect was Healy and Pearl getting to know one another.

* That's Tango, by the way, but Pearl was doing it too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keesha and Mooney send their sympathy to Pearl and Tango for the scary ride. We played the clip until Keesha started pawing under my laptop looking for who invaded her house and Mooney was meowing his sympathetic response.

Chris said...

WHen I play that audio clip Healy goes bananas running around the house trying to find the cat in my computer...

Anonymous said...

What is funny is when you are at a stop light,with a cat in its cage beside you - and listening to that, while pretending nothing funny is going on as people in other cars are giving you odd looks - as once happened to me.