Saturday, June 19, 2010

Time for a change

OK, I figured a layout change would shake things up around here. This color/layout scheme looks reasonably easy on the eyes, which is my major motivator right now.

Also, my usual intro to the blog -- that it's about adjustment to family life -- seems to be old news. It's been 3+ years now since the women moved in, so the adjustment is over, whether or not I'm ready. Now I'm just plain old #9 on the pecking order, so that seemed as good a description as any to intro the new layout.

And if you're wondering, the pecking order is: Abra, Thalia, Brenna, Tango, Pearl, Healy, Nelson, Wacko, Me. If there is any disagreement about my #9 ranking, I will just point out that I'm the one who scoops up the poop of #4-8, so there's no way I will move ahead of any of them....

3 comments:

Brenna said...

I like the new look!

Riimus Fungus said...

I think all those new blogger templates are designed for wider screens. I have a 17 inch monitor and I have to scroll to the right to see the right half of your right-most column (the playlist). But nice template =o) It IS easy on the eyes.

wclaspy said...

I used one of the new templates as well... and blogger promptly lost my Google Analytics settings. Oh well. I don't really need to track statistics anyhow!