
I get worried when I find post-it notes on my desk with a date and time scribbled out in my handwriting, and no other information.
Today I found a slip of paper under a stack of papers on my desk which read "1/30 10:00am".
I have no idea what that is. Do I have a meeting with someone? Am I supposed to be somewhere? Do I have a presentation to give? Is the Dean stopping by? Or is that when the big meteor's gonna hit and wipe out all life on Earth?
This is gonna bug me for the next few days.
4 comments:
that's the day & time we cut you out of the will...
yes, that's it, right M&D??
go look at my entry for some serious star trek-ness.
xo
I think it means you're getting old.
I think it was a reminder that the Gilligan's Isle marathon starts on Nickelodian...
Are you sure it's from this year?
Post a Comment