Saturday, November 10, 2007

I had no idea....

So I found this picture from a while back. This was taken on Nov 16, 2002, the day of the Michigan-Wisconsin football game. Brenna (and Abra) had come to Mark's for the game, as had I. This was the first I had ever met little Abra, she was quite the cutie.


I had no idea at the time that I was holding my daughter-to-be. Wow.


As it turned out, Brenna was very sick that day, so it was just me, Mark, and Matt that went to the game. Michigan won, of course, 21-14. Anthony Davis had a good game rushing for Wisconsin, with 154 yards, but Chris Perry eclipsed him, rushing for 177 yards for Michigan...


3 comments:

Chantele said...

Wow! that is really cool!

and you both look very cute :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture to have! You mean that you actually remember how many yards somebody had in 2002? I think of all those lists I've seen at your house of things to remember to do.........m

Anonymous said...

amusingly, as i recall you didn't even *see* brenna that weekend; only heard her coughing through the door where she was laying down sick as a dog