So Abra comes home from school with "sight words" -- words that she has to use to make stories or draw pictures, etc (don't ask me the details, I don't understand half of the homework assignments she comes home with....). Anyway, her latest sight word was "see," so what does she come up with?

SEE SEE SABTHEA! aka C.C. Sabathia, the Cleveland Indian's Cy Young award winning pitcher:

Heh, her mom and I both laughed out loud at that one. I will admit there is a good bit of sports on the TV around our house, and Abra and Thalia are soaking it up like little sponges....
3 comments:
Awesome phonics...No moss growing under her feet at all. -p
I'm pretty impressed at how close the Sabathia part was.
You should really change over from ESPN news after one or two "repeats". This is what happens when you have the same thing being played every 30 minutes on a slow sports day.
Biff
So...what will the picture be after the big game this weekend?
Just curious :)
Pat D.
Post a Comment