Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wedding Photos!


Okay, I'm only about 8 months behind getting these things up -- thanks for patience, all.

And thanks so much to John P for being our photographer, he did a great job with a rather motley set of photo models (well, my wife excepted of course. And my girls. And my parents and my mother-in-law, naturally. And my sibs. Well, okay, basically the motley crew consisted of me and my best man. And the Maryland crowd. And a few others. You know who you are. Yeah, I'm talking about you, Silva.)

ANYWAY.

Photos are finally available.

Go here: http://picasaweb.google.com/cmihos and browse.

There are albums from a bunch of great folks (John's photoset will have the formals, if that's what you're looking for...). If you have pictures you haven't sent in, let me know -- we'd love to have them.

Now, be prepared: rather than decide the best pictures, I took the lazy way out and uploaded everything. So there are approximately a thousand photos there. Feel free to wade through and download anything you want.

These albums are all web-and-computer-quality photos. If you want anything for fancy printing, drop me a note -- we will be getting higher quality images (and some color-correcting) from John for his shots, and those would probably be better for sending to a photolab. Or if you want to crop and blow up a section of one of the images, I have higher resolution versions available. So check with me before trying to do any dramatic changes to a picture -- I will probably have something better for you to work with...

Have fun -- we sure did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Cat was just following me around and taking pictures of the same things...only her pics were blurry...
:)

Lisa Chiu said...

Wow, thanks for sharing the pics! I wish we could have been there. You all look great, especially Brenna and the girls. Chris, I don't think I've ever seen you in anything but turtlenecks and Hawaiian shirts - so your transformation was pretty dramatic. :)

Kitty Cat said...

who's this anonymous? is that BIL?
your wedding was the start of a great year of travel.
how is everyone?
ok, blog comments are not really the way to catch up, but hey, we do what we can....!
so what's the story on the mystery spot> i felt yukky after.