Thursday, August 23, 2007

Calendar Problems


So for the past three months, "School Starts" has been written on my calendar for next Friday (Aug 31st).

Since I teach Mondays and Wednesdays, that means I don't teach next week.

And since Monday the 3rd is labor day, my first day of classes is actually Wed September 5th.

So I have another week and a half before teaching.

Since this is a new course, I have a good bit of prep work to do. I was planning on doing said prep work next week before classes start.

About an hour ago, I realized the "School Starts" note on my calendar refers to Abra's first day of kindergarten classes.

My classes begin on Monday.

sigh

looks like i'll be doing course prep most of the weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

while stuffed with all that good food at the Greek festival..........

Brenna said...

I'm just pleased I'm not the only one in the family who does things like this.

Of course, I do them all the time....