Random thoughts from #9 on the family totem pole.
Whose driving you up the wall? m
I seen whose doing it.b
Speaking of pet peeves, know what bother's me? Possessive plural's.
Oh, lord, YES!!!! I HATE those possessive plural's. Also, perhaps even more, I can't stand when people "put" quotation marks around "words" randomly and for no "reason." Aaaaarrrrrgh!
Improper use of quotation marks is my favorite grammar pet peeve. The best: Happy Birthday, "Jesus"!
The 5th graders are at it again. Seen on CNN today (7/06): assteroids.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whose driving you up the wall? m
I seen whose doing it.
b
Speaking of pet peeves, know what bother's me? Possessive plural's.
Oh, lord, YES!!!! I HATE those possessive plural's.
Also, perhaps even more, I can't stand when people "put" quotation marks around "words" randomly and for no "reason." Aaaaarrrrrgh!
Improper use of quotation marks is my favorite grammar pet peeve. The best:
Happy Birthday, "Jesus"!
The 5th graders are at it again. Seen on CNN today (7/06): assteroids.
Post a Comment