Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Picture Dump

OK, here's a random dump of pictures from Summer 2010. Enjoy and, as always, click on the pictures to embiggen.....

First, earlier this summer we went strawberry picking, and here are the girls with their haul:


Then the other day, I got a bit fed up with all the toys, doll clothes, and whatever strewn all over the floor in the girls' room. So I hollered that they need to clean their room and in particular GET ALL THAT STUFF PICKED UP OFF THE FLOOR!! So, here was Thalia's response:


Which, I have to admit, accomplished exactly what I had asked. I have no idea where her poor doll is going to sleep, though.

Then Thalia went out and spent all her saved-up allowance money on a new piggybank:

She explained to me that it would help her save money. Hmmm.

And then it just can't be a picture dump without silly cat pictures. Here's Healy helping to load the dishwasher:


And Healy and Pearl fighting over a ribbon:

- Gimme that!
- No! It's mine!

And then finally here is Nelson bravely defending all of us during a particularly loud thunderstorm this summer:

(Nelson is the black thing barely sticking out from under the couch.....)

1 comment:

Yiannis said...

If Thalia can figure that out so well, she'll figure out where her doll can sleep. And I love the picture of Abra.