I guess this what I get when I lobby Abra with suggestions of wonderful things to write about me in her journal.I'm not sure which is more worrisome: that I lost a popularity contest to a cat butt, or that Abra considers a cat's butt to be "98% good."
(although I must say that's a pretty good sketch of the south end of a cat....)
7 comments:
Now compare the Redskins to a cat's butt...
This is hilarious!
Shall I compare thee to a catt's butt? Thou art more....uh...well...
You know, when something is really good, it's called "The Cat's Ass" for a reason. As in "Man, that party was The Cat's Ass!"
I don't think you should take it too harshly. (And maybe you should be proud that she's using the word "but[t]" instead.
Can you imsgine if one of us wrote that? We'd still be looking for our teeth. p
DF, no matter what I say here, it will come out wrong...but i do thank you for sharing.
CB
oh, well, maybe you can defeat the cat butt in 2012...
Post a Comment