Ten things I wish for on a Sunday November morning.
- I wish the dog would stop pooping in leaf piles.
- I wish Michigan losses didn't make me so damned depressed.
- I wish I had more patience with the girls.
- I wish the dog wasn't getting so old.
- I wish I didn't wake up at 4am so much.
- I wish the cats would clean their own litterboxes.
- I wish my eyesight would stop getting worse.
- I wish Stevie Ray Vaughan had not died.
- I wish Tango would get along with the other cats.
- I wish Dan Snyder would sell the Redskins to someone else.
9 comments:
What is it about 4am? I do, too. I wish I were the fairy queen and could grant all your wishes.
Okay Andy Rooney, can I use this as your Christmas wish list?
Mom, you ARE the fairy queen. our fairy queen.
Bill, i got him #7. bionic eyes...
heh the redskins WON!!!!!!!! Cheer up the world will look better !!!!!
I still agree with #10. ~p
#10 is it because your team lost to the REDSKINS?
uh oh...trash talkin!
Hahahaa, Yiannis! OUR team lost to the Redskins. It was pretty crazy around here what with cheering for any move that looked good, from either team. I admit, I'd rather have seen a tie, though. Our stats are slipping out here. ~p
Dad said "heh". oy!
Post a Comment