Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Bobby

OK, now that I have a scanner in the house, it's a lot easier to scan a whole bunch of random stuff without having to remember to take it into work to use the scanner there. So here's the first item from the great archive of nonsense that is lying around the house.

This dates from last year, when Abra was in kindergarten and still working on getting her letters right. She brought this drawing home from school, and I suddenly was worried that I had been replaced by a better dad/husband. Some guy named Bobby:



After scratching my head for a while and trying to figure out if I should start packing up and make way for Bobby, I suddenly realized that I was ok, and that Abra has simply reversed her "d"s.

At least I hope that's all it was.

4 comments:

Harry said...

that will be a great one to pull out in 10 or 20 years!

Lisa Chiu said...

Are you *sure* that's you? I mean, she nailed the likenesses of herself, Brenna and Thalia. Why isn't "Bobby" wearing a Hawaiian shirt?

on the deck said...

Maybe it's a misspelling of "baby?"
AuntP

Bill said...

isn't Bob the name of one of your local squirrels?