Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bailout, Abra Style

So recently the girls and I were chatting about fiscal responsibility ("Dad, why can't we go to Disney World?" "Because I'm CHEAP!") and finances ("How much money do we have, Dad?" "Can't we just go the bank and get more?"), etc.

I made the comment that the girls were doing very well, that their piggy banks were stuffed with cash (which they were, at least until Abra went on a recent book-buying binge).

Anyway, when we went to bed later that night, I found this on my pillow:


If it hard to see, at the bottom there is a dollar coin taped to the page, surrounded by the words "Keep it, Keep it, Love Abra"

Yes, I'm so cheap I'm now receiving a bailout from my 7 year old daughter....

3 comments:

on the deck said...

Sounds like her Papou.

p

Riimus Fungus said...

I just loooove all the posts about the kids =o). Very cute and funny!

Kitty Cat said...

keep it! that is the opposite of my old tactic of, if i can has a money? or if i had two quarters more, i would have...the old routine!