Sunday, May 03, 2009

Thalia

OK, so here is a random assortment of recent pictures of Kid #2.

First of all, when we get packages in the mail, it turns out the boxes are often just the right size for shipping Thalia:


Now as it turns out, Thalia had a very important day yesterday: her very first Thalia-only invitation to a birthday party for one of her friends. No big sister coming along to hog the spotlight. So Thalia got out her new dress for the party, and looked beautiful:


Then this morning I was out doing my usual Sunday morning shopping (i.e., hitting CVS and Target with the weekly flyer in hand, buying all their loss leaders). And I spotted a shirt just the right size for Thalia. So ON IMPULSE and even though IT WASN'T ON SALE, I bought it:


Later in the afternoon, after eating a big bowl of blueberries, Thalia got a severe case of blueberry face...

...although I must admit I was a bit hesitant to post this picture since it looks like something you'd see on thesmokinggun.com, and is probably sure to bring child protective services knocking at my door.

And then of course, since I was taking pictures of #2, #1 just HAD to get in on the act, and sprung into the camera's viewfinder.


But the funniest part of that picture is not Abra, but the expression on Thalia's face....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a big day for Thalia and she looks beautiful. You can ship her here anytime.