Random thoughts from #9 on the family totem pole.
& we love them all! hon? is that Baltimore influence?
Hey, thanks for agreeing to get hitched to a fortysomething with two kids! Who says you're not a risk-taker?It's been fun so far....
CONGRATULATIONS Y'ALL! Happy Anniversary!!!F4
Congrats!Maybe I need new glasses, because that Jesus in the background kinda looks like a Longhorn symbol. I'm pretty sure Chris wouldn't get married in Austin...
Maybe I need new glasses, because that Jesus in the background kinda looks like a Longhorn symbol.Touchdown Bevo!
Brenna, you, girl, are heaven sent.my best wishes for many more.my bro couldn't be happier----and yes, that DOES look like a Longhorn skull.xox
Congratulations to both of you! Enjoy your day and do something special to commemorate it. Hope every day is as good for you as it was two years ago.
Well hit, sir.Very well hit...
OOoooooh I love happy stories. Yours sounds like one! And the photo is great.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
& we love them all! hon? is that Baltimore influence?
Hey, thanks for agreeing to get hitched to a fortysomething with two kids! Who says you're not a risk-taker?
It's been fun so far....
CONGRATULATIONS Y'ALL!
Happy Anniversary!!!
F4
Congrats!
Maybe I need new glasses, because that Jesus in the background kinda looks like a Longhorn symbol. I'm pretty sure Chris wouldn't get married in Austin...
Maybe I need new glasses, because that Jesus in the background kinda looks like a Longhorn symbol.
Touchdown Bevo!
Brenna, you, girl, are heaven sent.
my best wishes for many more.
my bro couldn't be happier----
and yes, that DOES look like a Longhorn skull.
xox
Congratulations to both of you!
Enjoy your day and do something special to commemorate it. Hope every day is as good for you as it was two years ago.
Well hit, sir.
Very well hit...
OOoooooh I love happy stories. Yours sounds like one! And the photo is great.
Post a Comment