Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And there was much rejoicing



So the wife got her first new client today. She's back to earning an honest living as a defense lawyer, making the streets of Cleveland safe once again for the criminal element.

Life is good -- here's to higher crime rates!

11 comments:

Brenna said...

Well, the streets aren't safe yet, since the poor gentleman as far as I know is still in jail...

Anonymous said...

BRAVO Brenna........life starting back to normal. This should shake Cleveland up a bit. J & A

Brenna said...

Well, I hope so. Cleveland's a pretty big town, though, with lots of criminals/accused unfortunates. It'll take time to shake anything up, heh.

Still, it will be nice to be getting face time in court, and talking to drug dealers in addition to PTA moms (is that weird?)....

Chantele said...

yay!! Congrats Brenna!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoooo!! Does a client officially qualify once you've been retained or once you've been paid a retainer?

Brenna said...

This one is actually a court appointment, so I don't get paid until I'm done (bummer). But he is officially a client.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brenna!!! Way to go!
hugs,p

Kitty Cat said...

hope there is a juicy story involved.
i mean, entertainment is where you can find it.
congrats, lady justice!

Bill said...

Shoot. I coulda hadya two clients rightcher...years worth! All you woulda had to do is move to my neighborhood.
Congratulations, Brenna! Now you're a member of the Justice League!

Brenna said...

The Justice League....is Wonder Woman in that? Cuz Wonder Woman is COOL! Almost as cool as Xena....

Anonymous said...

and talking to drug dealers in addition to PTA moms...

This has "NYT Best-seller" written all over it...