Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why I Love My Wife: Reason #441531

So Abra is having a sleepover tonight. We have a total of five, count'em, five young girls upstairs screaming and hollering right now. The decibel level is truly amazing. It's a constant stream of "we want more popcorn!" "abra's bossing me!" "emma wants the light on but i want it off" "waaah!" "i want to go home" "i'm thirsty" "can we have some juice" "can we put on our pajamas" "screeech" "i need a nightlight" "abra's mom!" "abra's mom!"

And Brenna, bless her heart, is dealing with all of this while Healy and I are cowering in the TV room watching LSU-Auburn.

2 comments:

Bill said...

wait til it's "shhh...are your parent's asleep yet? let's sneak out..."

Anonymous said...

Brave, Couargeous and Bold... Long may the story be told... so much info at sleepovers. I was at one myself this weekend. 8 of us with CPAPs in 2 hotel rooms... p