And meanwhile, #1 is getting good at rapid-fire teasing exchanges, like this one last night at dinner (much to Brenna's dismay):
abra: can i have a piece of bread?
me: ok
abra: can i have butter on my bread?
me: if you pay me five bucks
abra: no way. how about i give you a kiss instead?
me: ok, but it has to be on my butt
abra: did you wipe?
At that point I started laughing and gave her a high five (and Brenna rolled her eyes at us). No, I shouldn't condone it, but it was a pretty snappy retort, I thought. We then had a discussion about dinner conversations that shouldn't happen when we are at other people's houses.
5 comments:
It is priceless
She's FAST!-p
ok, gruesome.
really, must you challenge your girls like that, offering butter, which is the pathway to flavor, for wampum?
and then the final exchange?
well, i should have figured it, after the
"cats on a diet" photo.
you are one tough kooklamou....
ps M&D &Bil just left my DC hotel. will see you on thursday eve-----xox
Ah. No wonder Nico wants to marry her.
You can't leave us hanging on that "dinner conversation" conversation. I put my foot in my mouth at least once a week. I need all the advice I can get!
Post a Comment