Our doorbell is old and cracked, and although it is still functional, I thought it would be nice to replace it with something a bit more welcoming and nice. (See, I'm not always cheap cheap cheap. I shelled out $6.99 for a fancy new light-up doorbell!)So today I was on the front porch messing around with removing and replacing the doorbell. So, I'm testing it, wiggling it, bumping it, etc, etc, and every time I mess with it, it rings. Ding Dong! Ding Dong!
No big deal, except that we have a dog who barks every time he hears the door bell. Every. Time.
So for about 10 minutes, we had this going on at the house:
Doorbell: DING DONG!
Wacko: Arf! Arf!
Me: Hush!
(pause)
Doorbell: DING DONG!
Wacko: Arf! Arf!
Me: Hush!
(pause)
Doorbell: DING DONG!
Wacko: Arf! Arf!
Me: Hush!
(pause)
Doorbell: DING DONG!
Wacko: Arf! Arf!
Me: Hush!
etc.
etc.
etc....
1 comment:
Sounds like the lyrics to a Raffi song... I kinda like it....p
Post a Comment