OK, I'll admit it: I have a man crush on Kai Ryssdal.If you don't know him, he's the host of American Public Media's "Marketplace" radio show. The show focuses on economic news, and Ryssdal takes what could be a highly tedious subject (except maybe to us money geeks) and turns it into a pretty entertaining half hour. (OK, yeah, his writers and producers do that, I understand, but I'm just sayin' he's a darned good host.) And he has a good radio voice. And he just seems kinda... well... you know... kinda cool.
I dig Kai. squee!
7 comments:
I will confirm that, yes, my husband does have a Man Crush on Kai Ryssdal.
Putting to rest the popular misconception that any man married to me would be required to have a Man Crush on Brett Favre...
Didn't Ned Beatty say "Squee!" a bunch of times down on the Cahulawassee River? I guess that was the mancrush talking...
this blog swings wildly.
hope that is not indicative of its' author....
hahaAHAHAHAH
am coming to Cleveland with the Jonas Bros.
i think your kids are TOO young to be into them.
but maybe YOU can come to see me.
bring earplugs, loads of squealing will be unleashed.
xo
My wife lusts after Kai (or at least his voice and economic savy) as well. She's even "befriended" him on Facebook. At least I know the competition.
Oh, man. I didn't know what he looked like. That's really weird. It's not going to be the same. I imagined him as sort of Samoan or something.
That's so wrong.
"mweh"
Post a Comment