Random thoughts from #9 on the family totem pole.
Your father once did - wrote "dust me".........m
I'm glad it was dust and not fingernail polish. That shows consideration for the family. -p
Wait until they figure out how to spray paint your car to make it "look nice". b
They don't let kids have spray paint anymore, seriously. If you're under 18, I think it's easier to buy cigarettes, booze, and pot than spray paint.
so ANn B. Davis day needs to be a monthly holiday?
I understand why there's a burro there, but the elephant? You a closeted Republican?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your father once did - wrote "dust me".........m
I'm glad it was dust and not fingernail polish. That shows consideration for the family. -p
Wait until they figure out how to spray paint your car to make it "look nice".
b
They don't let kids have spray paint anymore, seriously. If you're under 18, I think it's easier to buy cigarettes, booze, and pot than spray paint.
so ANn B. Davis day needs to be a monthly holiday?
I understand why there's a burro there, but the elephant? You a closeted Republican?
Post a Comment