Sunday, December 09, 2007

She's Out of the Will -- Part II

In school last week, Abra was asked to draw pictures of food she liked and food she didn't like. Here is one of her pictures:


DOESN'T LIKE SUSHI????

Gawd.

Well, the sushi lovers still rule this house 5-4. It's a good thing I have the cats on my side.

(I will say, however, that she drew a pretty good likeness of herself whenever I cook.)

6 comments:

Chantele said...

Sylvia and Helen will eat sushi with you.

What did she draw for the food she liked?

Chris said...

The food she liked was "special chicken" which is this chicken cordon-blue frozen dinner thing -- think chicken and cheese. Very healthy. Not.

Brenna said...

It's going to be pretty difficult for her ever to top that as My Favorite Picture Ever. It's so expressive! Heh.

Anonymous said...

I think Brenna has the same feeling about soosee & empathizes with Abra. m

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. And her face is green too!

Kitty Cat said...

is that licorce soo-see?
can i buy this? or at least a print of this?
oh no wait, how about the tshirt rights/?
ok, i have to quit reading your blog and DO SO WORK.
M&D will be here & it looks like a refugee camp.
(leaving you wide open for that one, you who reads the Blade, as Dad would say)