So yesterday Abra was drawing pictures and decided to draw a family portrait that involves, yes, me yelling at Thalia.
I can't help but think that Dad looks like a homicidal Fred Flintstone, while Mom is portrayed as a Cyclopian Stepford Wife with the Marilyn Quayle hairdo -- I shudder to contemplate what this says about Abra's view of her parents. Thalia clearly is not taking her scolding well, and I must say that Abra has captured little sister's expression quite well! Meanwhile, Wacko has left the house and is off running around in the yard -- maybe I'm yelling because Thalia let the dog out?
Anyway, just another typical day of peace and tranquility at our house.
I should point out that, unlike most of Abra's drawings where, upon completion, she proudly shows it around, I found this one sitting quietly on the dining room table after she and Thalia had left to play. Hmmm.....

7 comments:
I do have to say that in that picture, I look like I've dipped a little too much into the "Mother's Little Helper" bottle...
it looks so much like you. .
is that teeth or mustache?
be afraid, be very afraid...
go Mommy, enjoy Lunestra...hahahAHAHA
ok, i am about to get paid back for my willy-nilly comments, as Drew's son is coming to stay for holidays. and yes, "Gramma & Grampa" too (i mean YAYA & PAPOOOOOOO)
i will be needing horse tranks, forget lunestra.
wait, do other people read this...? yipes
Maybe Wacko's just following Abra to get out of the picture.
Women are getting Mars, too, ain't they?
Cheer up, they'll all get to be teens and adults one day. And one day..... parents, too.
p
Kitty Cat said
"wait, do other people read this...? yipes"
-> prank call! prank call!
p said
"Women are getting Mars, too, ain't they?"
-> and remember, Mars is the god of war!
...i'm thinking the picture is missing either a word balloon that says "Here's Johnny" or a Bates Motel sign on the house.
b
Today you'll probably get a sweet picture that says "I love my family," with hearts all over. -p
Actually, today he got a picture depicting (seriously) him being eaten by a goat. With a distressed Abra standing by waving her arms going, "no no no!" That went along with the picture of the goat eating her pants. Hilarious.
Post a Comment