Friday, September 07, 2007

Programming Note


So for those of you in the Cleveland area, Monday morning from 9-10 I will be on WCPN (90.3) along with my colleagues and friends Dan and Stacy talking about "Dark Matter" -- and no, that doesn't refer to Michigan's chances in the Big 10 this year. Er, maybe it does. Anyway, tune in!

If they post a podcast, I'll link to it so you can listen to it afterwards. Update: Here's the podcast link. Click "Listen".


And that night from 6-8pm, come on down to the Great Lakes Brewery to chat about Dark Matter with Dan and I at the Science Cafe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO cool. Except every NPR spot has someone who's enlightened versus someone who's a fundamentalist dick. I'm figuring you're not the dick. Who's the dick? Akerib or McGaugh?

Chris said...

Well, neither Dan nor Stacy are dicks, so I'm a bit worried now about why they chose me.

Lisa Chiu said...

This is awesome, Chris - big media day for you! Can we call in to the Sound of Ideas show to harass you about Michigan?

BTW, WCPN does typically post its broadcasts as podcasts:
http://www.wcpn.org/index.php/WCPN/soi/2007/09/10/

I gave the Case Daily the heads up on this (and the Science Cafe thing), so hopefully, they'll remember to include this in Monday's issue.

Lisa Chiu said...

So did you guys both *plan* to wear Hawaiian shirts, or was that a coincidence?