While I'm glad she will clean up the dog's business, and while we will be getting a dog again at some point, I can guarantee you we won't be getting a dollmation. Sorry, kiddo.
3 comments:
mimi
said...
To Thalia, That is a beautiful letter. I notice it was written to Mom and not to Dad. Smart girl.
Ha ha, Alice! That's generally a true statement about better to ask Mom than Dad, but on the dollmation/Dalmatian question I'm with Dad. They're lovely, handsome, friendly dogs if you don't mind living with a psychopath that needs to run 15 miles a day or else it will eat your furniture.
3 comments:
To Thalia,
That is a beautiful letter. I notice it was written to Mom and not to Dad. Smart girl.
Ha ha, Alice! That's generally a true statement about better to ask Mom than Dad, but on the dollmation/Dalmatian question I'm with Dad. They're lovely, handsome, friendly dogs if you don't mind living with a psychopath that needs to run 15 miles a day or else it will eat your furniture.
Mom knows her dogs, Thalia. Keep looking, Honey.
Post a Comment