Congratulations to Abra! Tell her that is one of the first pieces I learned, too, when I started playing the piano. I guess everyone does. She does it very well, and her little bow and march-off were fine.
I am SO glad I got to see that. Thanks for posting, Chris! I love the little bow too. Brenna, she moves just like you. It could be you when you were younger!
5 comments:
Her little march-off at the end just makes my heart hurt.
Congratulations to Abra! Tell her that is one of the first pieces I learned, too, when I started playing the piano. I guess everyone does. She does it very well, and her little bow and march-off were fine.
She OWNS that piano!
But what is with CH-UH audiences and the constant chatter? ARGH! Hope she gets used to that because it seems to be standard.
Awesome job, Abra!
I am SO glad I got to see that. Thanks for posting, Chris! I love the little bow too. Brenna, she moves just like you. It could be you when you were younger!
Love it!! Great job, Abra!
Jan
Abra shows a lot of poise to ignore the noise from the audience. I love short goodbyes. Abra, you area true trouper.
Thanks for posting this.
Auntie P
Post a Comment