I love the pink ponytail holder in the background. If Ken had been found facedown on top of their box of American Girl Mystery puzzles instead of the House of Cards box, it really would have been perfect.
I overheard a woman at the checkout once, saying,"Heck, NO! I'm not buying any 25 dollar Holiday Barbies. They all end up naked and headless under the girl's beds." True story.~p
6 comments:
Why do I hear faint strains of the Godfather theme?
it's all just a house of cards.
I love the pink ponytail holder in the background. If Ken had been found facedown on top of their box of American Girl Mystery puzzles instead of the House of Cards box, it really would have been perfect.
bonechilling.
At least there was no property damage.
I overheard a woman at the checkout once, saying,"Heck, NO! I'm not buying any 25 dollar Holiday Barbies. They all end up naked and headless under the girl's beds." True story.~p
Post a Comment