Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thalia on a roll

So Thalia is on a roll today. When I came home from work at noon, I found her in the process of putting the Cleveland Cavaliers' starting lineup onto the fridge. She had put up, on her own: LeBron James, Mo Williams, and Floppy (our name for Anderson Varejao). I suggested she add Shaq and Z. And then she put "Dad" up for good measure:


I gotta get this kid a Cavs shirt, like her sister has.

And then, a few minutes ago, she walked in carrying this:

While it will be many years before she is allowed to watch Army of Darkness, it's nice to see she has a headstart on the memorable lines...

She's off at work on another art project. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with next.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh, so, if she has yet to see Army of Darkness, where'd she pick up "This is my boomstick"? Is that a common phrase in the Mihos household?

Chris said...

They hear it from their father every once in a while when they don't clean up their room.

Yiannis said...

Stacy "a common phrase in the Mihos household" is the use of a Koutala.