Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Weekend Schedule

Here's my weekend:

Thursday night: lay on couch, watch Titans @ Steelers
Friday morning: teach class (gotta earn my salary somehow)
Friday afternoon: drive to Michigan
Friday night: attend high school football game
Saturday morning: tailgate @ Michigan Stadium
Saturday 3:30pm: attend Michigan - Notre Dame
Saturday night: lay on couch, watch USC @ Ohio State
Sunday morning: drive to Cleveland
Sunday 1pm: lay on couch, watch Vikings @ Browns
Sunday 4pm: lay on couch, watch Redskins @ Giants
Sunday 8pm: lay on couch, watch Bears @ Packers

God, I love football season!

7 comments:

John F. said...

Don't worry Chris - the World Cup will be ready soon...

Chris said...

Remember, John: soccer is what we let our kids play until they are athletically coordinated enough to play a real sport.

mark said...

think you had a typo, shoud have read "lay on couch with a beer"

Anonymous said...

you dog...
your oldest sister

Kitty Cat said...

thank GOODNESS your saint of a wife doesn't seem to mind your slug-like nature.

Brenna said...

Heh, his saint of a wife is going to be on the couch next to him, with a beer of her own. At least until her neuron transmitters cannot take any more Browns football, which frankly may not be all that long.

Where I really get my Saint Points this weekend was doing double-duty at the kiddies' soccer games.

Riimus Fungus said...

When I teach beginner physics classes, I give the kidz plenty of problems with the black and white spherical balls in them, but never use the "s" word. For me, THAT'S football. Where I grew up, football was a fever, and football is what we called it, and the football worldcup time was an awesome time. But I know you were just teasing in comment #2. Happy other-football season to you =o).