Not enough data, I've realized. What time does school start? Here, the elementary grades start at 7:35, and the buses pick up as early as 6:20. So, 8:30 would be a reasonable bed time in that case.
Sylvie's bedtime just got moved up to 8:30 this year (5th grade) and Helen's is still 8. They get up at 7 and have to be at school by 7:45. Luckily it's just a few blocks away and they never have "what am I going to wear!" drama due to attractive plaid uniforms.
Hmmm. I'm thinking when Abra finds herself ready and sitting around for an extra half hour in the morning packed and waiting to go to the bus, then she can get the extra half hour at night. :)
6 comments:
And no, you're not allowed to submit "bar time" as a write-in option.
Not enough data, I've realized. What time does school start? Here, the elementary grades start at 7:35, and the buses pick up as early as 6:20. So, 8:30 would be a reasonable bed time in that case.
For us, the girls typically get up at 7am, and the bus picks up the kids around 8:20am.
Sylvie's bedtime just got moved up to 8:30 this year (5th grade) and Helen's is still 8. They get up at 7 and have to be at school by 7:45. Luckily it's just a few blocks away and they never have "what am I going to wear!" drama due to attractive plaid uniforms.
how about a weekend reset of 6:30 and school night of 8 pm? i'd also ask her to do a pol at school, though i'd be suspect of answers...auntp
Hmmm. I'm thinking when Abra finds herself ready and sitting around for an extra half hour in the morning packed and waiting to go to the bus, then she can get the extra half hour at night. :)
Post a Comment