Random thoughts from #9 on the family totem pole.
I'm afraid Uncle Rob kind of got cut off, there, but he's holding some kitties too....
Also, I'm quite sure the pictures would have been taken at Granddad's farm, though I can't place the exact spot. The time frame would be the spring/summer of either 1969 or 1970.
These pictures would easily be mistaken for Abra.
Oh absolutely! I thought it WAS Abra but they surely had a late sixties look to the pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm afraid Uncle Rob kind of got cut off, there, but he's holding some kitties too....
Also, I'm quite sure the pictures would have been taken at Granddad's farm, though I can't place the exact spot. The time frame would be the spring/summer of either 1969 or 1970.
These pictures would easily be mistaken for Abra.
Oh absolutely! I thought it WAS Abra but they surely had a late sixties look to the pictures.
Post a Comment