Random thoughts from #9 on the family totem pole.
A very nice picture - very classy!
Thank you Lisa!! I love them. Some day they will be in national Journals, They have the brains, looks & parents.
I can't take credit for the girls being gorgeous and brainy, but I do pat myself on the back for having awesome friends who are their parents! Brenna and Chris, thanks for letting your girls be part of the photo shoot!
What a fun thing to put on their resumes!Cute picture, Lisa!Aunt P
that is a great shot, a tiny world conference.xox
Hey, you get paid for that???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A very nice picture - very classy!
Thank you Lisa!! I love them. Some day they will be in national Journals, They have the brains, looks & parents.
I can't take credit for the girls being gorgeous and brainy, but I do pat myself on the back for having awesome friends who are their parents! Brenna and Chris, thanks for letting your girls be part of the photo shoot!
What a fun thing to put on their resumes!
Cute picture, Lisa!
Aunt P
that is a great shot, a tiny world conference.
xox
Hey, you get paid for that???
Post a Comment