Abra's class wrote letters to President Obama. Here's Abra's:
Heh: "Make thi[n]gs cost less."
THAT'S MY GIRL!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Abra you sure have the right ideas. I hope you have lots of influence with President Obama. Maybe one day you'll be helping getting this government on the right track.
Dear Abra, I've been listening. to your dad. complain about. how much things cost. for a long time. I make a promise to you. to try and model the economy. after his ideals. Sincerely, Barack
7 comments:
Abra you sure have the right ideas. I hope you have lots of influence with President Obama. Maybe one day you'll be helping getting this government on the right track.
She did ask him to write back soon. Heh.
Of course, she also thought Cat was going to make arrangements last summer for the Jonas Brothers to come over to our house for Sunday breakfast.
these things take time, still working on it.
but i thought it was for a SLUMBER PARTY!
xoxo
Dear Abra,
I've been listening. to your dad. complain about. how much things cost. for a long time. I make a promise to you. to try and model the economy. after his ideals.
Sincerely,
Barack
Cat,
It was originally for a slumber party, you're right, but later she said she'd settle for breakfast.
Abra , when i grow-up I want to be just like you, smart and loving.
Abra, what a smart and thoughtful girl you are. You are a delight!
love,
Aunt P
Post a Comment