Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sisters


Abra is helping Thalia sound out the words in her library book. This was wonderful to listen to.

9 comments:

Lisa Chiu said...

Super adorable. Um, is that a GALAXY blanket the girls are snuggled into? Geez.

Riimus Fungus said...

I was about to comment on the blanket as well: It's awesome! (submitting astro PhD thesis in 4 weeks). Do you remember where you got it?

Chris said...

Congrats on getting the thesis (almost) finished, Riimus.

My sis-in-law made that galaxy blanket for me for Christmas one year, so it's a one-of-a-kind.

But she obviously had to buy the fabric somewhere, so your task is to look around online and find it....

Anonymous said...

beautiful. reminds me of you & Cat when you were little.

Chris said...

mimi said "reminds me of you & Cat when you were little.".

Yep, I always enjoyed helping Cat learn to read.

Bill said...

Everything about that shot is nice! Which sis in law...? oh yeah, that one! She picked it up in a little shop on Mos Isley.

Riimus Fungus said...

Chris: Thanks a lot for the very nice reply to my comment! I'll look for the fabric =o).

(and Bill: the spaceport you mention is a bit hard to get to. And even the spaceports of *this* planet are hard to get to for me: I don't live anywhere near the equator (Canada)).

on the deck said...

Just ask Zahn, she'll know where to find the fabric.

This is also Deby and Nate.

IM, beautiful blanket!

Kids reading is so reassuring.

Kitty Cat said...

HA!
Ingy Blanky!!!

and Hos, you and I know how it really happened.
that's good enough for me.
no one else really needs to know about me being the teacher, you being the remedial. It's ok.

ps i sent your birthday present out today, to be ON TIME.