Saturday, May 10, 2008

Too Cute for Words

With spring sports here, we've had to outfit the girls with the proper sports equipment. Now when they were in ballet and such, I was expecting that everything would be pink: pink tights, pink shoes, pink tutus, etc. I was, however, a bit surprised (and quite enchanted, in fact) to find that quite a bit of sports equipment can be found in pink as well.

Such as Abra's soccer cleats:


Or even better, Thalia's T-ball glove (a lefty glove, no less!), complete with "Girl Power!" written on the palm:

Is that great or what? The purple and pink "Princess Forever" shirt (with the juice dribble down the front) just completes the set.

Gotta love the pink glove. I'd pay good money to see someone like Gary Sheffield using one of those.

(Gary digs the pink glove)

(ps: No Country for Old Men Update: #298)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photoshop skills are uncanny!

Kitty Cat said...

someone has a little too much time on their hands....
DF!

Anonymous said...

It's the princess expression that makes that photo! -p