Please do not send me an email saying "Can you provide me this information by next Friday?" and then, the Thursday before, send me another email COPIED TO MY DEPT CHAIR AND MY DEAN saying "Since you haven't provided me the information yet, I remind you that I need this information by tomorrow."Bite me. You asked for it by tomorrow and I was planning on getting the info to you this afternoon. If your deadline suddenly moved up, don't try and blame your problems on me by copying the higher-ups on a note that suggests I am being unresponsive.
3 comments:
soap dispenser related? just curious.
bugboy
you don't look good in brown...
but it makes me so happy that you are "Office" intrigued now. I credit myself for that!
This is a textbook execution of the classic "I made plans to split town early on Friday with my friends but I didn't tell anyone because I'm a slacker and I take off too much time anyway and if I asked, I probably wouldn't get approval so it's better to beg forgiveness that ask permission so in the meantime I'll pretend everyone around me is the slacker" move.
Post a Comment