So I'm up at the telescope at Kitt Peak. We're in a cloud. Winds are gusting over 60 mph -- it sounds like the windows are being sandblasted. It's cold, inside and out. And the weather isn't supposed to get better for another few days. Grumble, grumble.
Meanwhile, the dog is back home living the life of Riley with his new friends:

Wacko (left) with Oscar (right), living it up at Ann's.
Oh, to be a dog....
2 comments:
Try taking a your vacation in the Florida Keys and have it rain 3 days out of 5, have a tornado dance through on one of the rainy days, and hear on the news "coming up...the coldest it's been in TWO years"...of course if you're missing the only ice and snow storm of the season back home it's great....it's all relative my bro...
I know who that A-non-mouse guy was. Sorry your work is pitched out the window,so to speak. It's snowing here, and Honey is in her element, grinning like that ol' Cheshire cat. I'd love to walk in her kind of fur for a day.
Post a Comment